© 2012 BEK Petsitting. All rights reserved.
Never worry about your loved ones
when you have to leave home.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A PETSITTER
Have a question or comment?
- Develop a set of questions and conduct a thorough interview
- Request proof of bonding & liability insurance coverage
- Make sure he/she interacts well with your pet
Services and fees can vary widely. Be sure to determine:
- Exactly how much the services will cost
Please call or email BEK Petsitting with any questions or concerns!
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE A PETSITTER?
- Staying at home in their safe & secure environment
- Being surrounded by familiar sights, smells, and sounds
- Following their regular diet and exercise routine
- Receiving love and personal attention
- Maintaining medical treatment, when required
- Having someone responsible in case of an emergency
- Eliminating the trauma of travel or an unfamilar environment
- Ensuring good health (no exposure to other animals' illness or parasites)
- Knowing that your pet is in caring & loving hands
- Having the confidence that the petsitter can deal with pet emergencies
- Eliminating the trauma or transporting and leaving your pet
- Not having to impose on family, friends, and neighbors
- Feeling your home is more secure, because someone will be going in and out throughout the day
Benefits to your pets include:
Hiring a petsitter is a serious process. Make sure the person you choose is trained and professional. He/she will not only be responsible for your pet, but also will have regular access to your home.
Once you have identified a potential petsitter:
- NO extra cost for last minute additions, cancellations, or holidays
- We have NO breed restrictions
BEK Petsitting is not accepting new clients for the 2016 holiday season--this includes Thanksgiving, Christmastime and New Years Eve/Day. We apologize for the inconvenience but please do come back soon!