© 2012 BEK Petsitting. All rights reserved.
Never worry about your furry loved ones when you have to leave home.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A PETSITTER
- Develop a set of questions and conduct a thorough interview
- Request proof of bonding & liability insurance coverage
- Make sure he/she interacts well with your pet
Services and fees can vary widely. Be sure to determine:
- Exactly how much the services will cost
Please call or email BEK Petsitting with any questions or concerns!
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE A PETSITTER?
- Staying at home in their safe & secure environment
- Being surrounded by familiar sights, smells, and sounds
- Following their regular diet and exercise routine
- Receiving love and personal attention
- Maintaining medical treatment, when required
- Having someone responsible in case of an emergency
- Eliminating the trauma of travel or an unfamilar environment
- Ensuring good health (no exposure to other animals' illness or parasites)
- Knowing that your pet is in caring & loving hands
- Having the confidence that the petsitter can deal with pet emergencies
- Eliminating the trauma or transporting and leaving your pet
- Not having to impose on family, friends, and neighbors
- Feeling your home is more secure, because someone will be going in and out throughout the day
Benefits to your pets include:
Hiring a petsitter is a serious process. Make sure the person you choose is trained and professional. He/she will not only be responsible for your pet, but also will have regular access to your home.
Once you have identified a potential petsitter:
- NO extra cost for last minute additions, cancellations, or holidays
- We have NO breed restrictions
NEWS UPDATE (September 2017): Thank you for visiting! BEK Petsitting is currently not able to accept new clients for midday dog walks or for petsitting visits for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years at this time. But we would still love to hear from you so please don't hesitate to contact us!